What person hasn’t dreamt at one time that magic exists in this world, and that they’d like to have magical abilities?
A new RP sim is opening up, called the Hogwarts: Your Story (open for 1 week-18:00 PM SLT – 9:00 AM SLT), based on the student life at Hogwarts. As a result La Petite Morte has a few things on offer to make your dream come true!
First up are the Ribbon Chokers. Instead of the usual tie around your neck, you can wear a sophisticated ribbon tied around your neck, with its ends trailing down your back. 50L for a pack of 2 colors or just 200L for all 8.
Also La Petite Morte and BOTHER. came together for a collaboration project….WANDS!
BOTHER.Heritage Wands come in six basic versions and two limited edition. Included in the limited edition are extra wand poses created by La Petite Morte. They are perfect for the Harry Potter roleplay experience, but are all original designs.
Each wand is custom sculpted and hand textured to tell its own story and blend with your own. Click the images on the included HUD to activate the spells, 8 of which are included (from left to right, top to bottom):
* Light: A simple light emanating from the end of the wand that will illuminate the area around your avatar.
* Floating Light: A wisp of light that moves of its own accord around your avatar and lights as it goes.
* Flare Light: A bright flash of light.
* Disarm: A flashing blink to denote the spell.
* Dark: This spell will deactivate any light effects you are running.
* Total Darkness: This will deactivate the light effects of any other BOTHER.Heritage Wands within range, as well as your own.
* Firestorm: Burn your adversaries with a sudden flash of fire.
* Lightstorm: Attack your enemies with a burst of lightning.
Poses and sound effects are included. Poses are made by La Petite Morte.
10 copies of each Limited Edition wand (for a total of 30, just 30 on the grid!) are available at the BOTHER.Store, the Hogwarts Fair (open for 1 week-18:00 PM SLT – 9:00 AM SLT) and the La Petite Morte Mainstore. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!